Sunday 18 November 2012

Opinions are vital

4X4 products are flooding the market, and in an age where there are so many options you would think it would be easier to find what you want.

Unfortunately, this isn't the case.

There are sometimes too many options - and all claiming they perform the best, last the longest and surpass the competition.

Mix in our quest for perfection in all of our material possessions - it can get quite confusing.

I love camping and 4wding. I love considering different camping/4x4 products.  

My latest buy will be a 12v fridge/freezer. I've bugged suppliers on the phone, done spreadsheets comparing features, scoured eBay, forums and the like for opinions leading me to the perfect fridge for my needs! 

What size would suit us best? Should I buy a chinese cheapy or Big brand Engel or somewhere inbetween? Do I want a digital thermostat? Is a 1 year warranty enough? What is the after sales service like? How many amp/hours is too much? When i make a decision i will let you know!!!

Hopefully, my reviews will help you make up your own mind on products you are looking for - and ultimately help you get out and explore this great country with your friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment